Navori Labs is looking for its future Business Development Manager / Business Hunter!
Navori (www.navori.com) is an innovative Swiss software company headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. The company has a global reach and operates in Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, and Jordan. Founded in 1997, Navori has experienced 30% year-over-year revenue growth over the past 12 years. We continually invest in research and development to provide high-end technology solutions to our customers in over 100 countries.
Our new sophisticated computer vision-based artificial intelligence software for marketing insight (www.aquaji.com) was recently launched. We are at the beginning of a new chapter in Navori’s history, and we need the best sales ambassadors on board.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our dynamic sales team as a Business Development Manager.
(Home-based position, some travel throughout France is required to be successful in this role).
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark and influence in a fast-paced environment.
Use your extensive experience and know-how in software sales to be recognized as a real player in our development!
Once you have acquired the required level of technical understanding of the Navori product, you will be responsible for our continued success and growth in the French territory, in order to improve the market position of the Navori software and achieve financial growth. In particular, you will be required to perform the following tasks
- Identify business opportunities and acquire new customers and develop acquired accounts.
- Negotiate and conclude commercial agreements.
- Provide accurate short and long-term revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a strong and healthy sales pipeline.
- Plan approaches and presentations.
- Represent Navori at key digital signage conferences and exhibitions.
- Demonstrate your expertise in the competitive landscape with your knowledge of industry best practices.
- Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity, both in virtual and face-to-face meetings.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software sales as a talent hunter, with a proven track record in new account acquisition.
- Your additional experience in digital signage, marketing, and/or AVI will make another big difference.
- You are highly autonomous in the day-to-day management of your business, and in the organization of the management of your territory.
- You have exceptional consultative selling and technical skills with executive-level clients.
- Your assertive and influential personality has shaped your leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You are results-oriented and possess strong communication skills, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
French is a prerequisite for this position, any other fluent language will be an asset.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging and influential position within an innovative technology company. In this position, you will be able to make full use of your knowledge, experience, and skills to make a significant personal contribution to the development of Navori. We offer you a high degree of independence, rewarding and privileged recognition from both Navori and its customers. Last but not least: A close-knit team in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere that encourages those who give their best to advance the business by developing opportunities.