Navori Labs is looking for its future Sales Assistant
Navori (www.navori.com) is an innovative Swiss software company headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. The company has a global reach and operates in Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, and Jordan. Founded in 1997, Navori has experienced 30% year-over-year revenue growth over the past 12 years. We continually invest in research and development to provide high-end technology solutions to our customers in over 100 countries.
Our new sophisticated computer vision-based artificial intelligence software for marketing insight (www.aquaji.com) was recently launched. We are at the beginning of a new chapter in Navori’s history, and we need the best sales ambassadors on board.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our EMEA growing sales team.
(position based in Lausanne, in the company HQ)
We offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging and influential position within an innovative technology company. In this position, you will be able to make full use of your knowledge, customer experience, and skills to make a significant contribution by helping the sales team in the EMEA region achieve revenue growth.
We offer you a high degree of independence, rewarding and privileged recognition from both Navori and its customers. Last but not least: A close-knit team in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere that encourages those who give their best to advance the business by developing opportunities.
This role would suit someone who has strong customer service and communication skills, who is pro-active, adaptable, ultra-organized, and enjoys/is used to a broad role in an international environment.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Responding to daily inbound requests from customers by phone, e-mail, or any other usual means of communication, with the aim of maintaining and extending customer relations from the software industry.
- Supporting in creating quotes and supporting the sales team members in various sales & administrative work such as working on tenders.
- Following up on customer invoices all over Europe as well as on support renewals.
- Updating sales documentation, and extract of sales reports upon request.
- Supervising the accuracy of data recorded in the CRM system.
- Training and supporting customers on the company Extranet.
- Being recognized as a power user of the new company SAP.
You ideally have a commercial, commercial/Customer service background behind you. Your Operations, Sales Support or Administration experience will be an asset.