Software de señalización digital para hoteles
Los hoteles y las suites de hospitalidad se benefician enormemente de las tecnologías de señalización digital. El uso de pantallas digitales y pantallas táctiles está en aumento a nivel mundial y el sector de la hospitalidad representa una parte importante de ese crecimiento.
Here’s why most hotels now use Digital Signage
Strategically positioned touch enabled displays let hotel visitors access information in lobbies and open areas. While most people travel with some type of mobile device like a smartphone or tablet, touchscreens provide instant access to local weather, news and venue-specific information. To attract viewer’s attention, successful venue owners deploy high-quality content that is relevant to guests right at the point of decision.
For example, a hotel may provide access to the restaurant menu, feature a list of activities, or display information about the hotel’s amenities (pool, spa, etc.). To top it off, an interactive site map might also be accessible in the hotel lobby, so guests can navigate the site more easily. It’s all about providing a quality experience and making guests feel more welcome.
Information presented on pantallas digitales is controlled by the venue owner. Every piece of content is curated and quality controlled. Only programming created by the hotel operator can be shown, which is essential to preserve the brand and ensure the venue is always well represented. The content is delivered using a standardized “look and feel” to further enhance the brand.
Digital displays in hotels
pantallas digitales are an ideal tool for communicating directly with guests and visitors. Live, real-time messages can be broadcast as needed to ensure guests are always kept informed of hotel and local events. The system can also be used to send out alert notifications in case of fire or other type of emergency. Displays can show plans with the shortest evacuation route as well as other pertinent information.
El mismo software CMS puede administrar pantallas en cada parte del sitio:
- Las pantallas resistentes a la intemperie fuera del hotel pueden proporcionar información útil para el tráfico que pasa. Estas pantallas también se pueden instalar en áreas de estacionamiento o alrededor de una piscina exterior.
- Se pueden instalar pantallas digitales en la entrada de un restaurante con tableros de menú digitales están ubicados dentro de las ubicaciones de QSR. Los elementos del menú, los precios y la fotografía son gestionados de forma centralizada por el personal interno.
- Las pantallas táctiles y los quioscos interactivos instalados en los vestíbulos y áreas comunes se actualizan desde el mismo software CMS que el resto de las pantallas.
More interactivity, more opportunities to connect
Touchscreens aren’t the only means to interact with hotel signage. Professional-grade CMS software solutions can be extended to communicate with external devices, sensors and back-office software to create more useful and engaging experiences.
Screens can feature motion sensors, Microsoft Kinect and RFID sensors to detect user interaction. When these technologies are interfaced together, great things can happen. Guests can change the content shown on screen by a wave of the hand or simply by walking in front of a display. Want to make the moment even more memorable? Show your Instagram o Facebook feeds on your displays and let guests post their vacation pictures. This is a great way to engage visitors and build a rapport with your guests.
Redes sociales has emerged as an important content channel that everyone understands which is why it’s important to select a professional-grade CMS that can manage and broadcast this information efficiently.
Add a bit of Las Vegas into your hotel property
¿Quieres ver lo que es posible con tecnologías de señalización digital? Look at the City that Never Sleeps! Las Vegas has become a true señalización digital laboratory, where every cutting-edge display technology is used to the fullest.
Aprenda algunas de las lecciones de los grandes casinos y aplíquelas a la propiedad de su hotel.
- Exploit every opportunity to wow your audience. Don’t just install a big flat screen TV in your hotel lobby. Go with a pared de video instead. Maximize the impact of the installation with high quality video and animated content. Think of it as a living poster that changes continuously.
- Make every moment memorable. Invest in high quality content and change your content often. Resist the urge to build your own content if you lack adequate resources in-house and can afford some professional design help. If you can’t justify getting custom content, consider professional stock video and photography. There are many resources available at every price point but it’s important to point out, bad content is sometimes worse than no content. Invest wisely.
- Use professional audio-visual equipment specialists for all your installations. Professionals know how to install equipment so it’s secure and tamper-proof. You won’t see any wires hanging everywhere which will make your installation stand-out.
The best installations run on professional Digital Signage software
No digital signage installation is possible without the right CMS software behind it. When selecting a CMS platform to run your display network, make sure you consider every aspect.
Aquí hay unos ejemplos:
Look for digital signage software that offers a user-friendly interface that non-technical people can use. This will help your staff get up to speed quickly so there is less time spent learning and more time spent delivering quality content.
Make sure your digital signage software is easy to install and manage. Some products are offered as Cloud based applications. Others products, called On-Premise, require an on-site server and technical staff to perform ongoing maintenance. Look for the type of digital signage software that best matches your needs. For example, a hotel chain may decide to implement an On Premise solution to service many properties where individual hotels may simply be fine with a cloud based system. Note that your budget will also be a determining factor. Software de señalización digital basado en la nube is priced on a monthly fee per-player where On Premise CMS licenses are purchased outright. It’s the difference between leasing software and purchasing it so consider both options and pick the one that matches your needs.
Consider digital signage software that features a web-based user dashboard. These solutions tend to be easier to manage as there is no local software to install and maintain on each user’s PC or laptop. Basically, anyone can connect to the system using their web browser and you can even let staff connect from any location where they have internet access. It’s great for people on the go who want to publish content quickly.
Hotels often need to display datos en tiempo real from various sources
We’ve already covered social media and the current weather but there is so much more that you can do. For example, you can display airline departure and arrival times, weather alerts, delays and security notifications, shuttle times, taxi phone numbers and more. You will need a digital signage software that is compatible with a wide range of data formats, like RSS and XML feeds. Some professional-grade software will also let you create and host databases locally without any programming or technical knowledge. These are the products that are the most flexible and effective to use.
When considering a digital signage software, it’s important to consider the type of displays and reproductor multimedia hardware the system can support. Hotels can deploy a wide range of displays, from large exterior LED billboards, touchscreens, paredes de video, all the way down to small Android tablets for meeting room signage. Within this group, you may find displays that are mounted in different orientations (landscape or portrait) and even Smart TVs that include the reproductor multimedia in the display. Look for a digital signage software that can support the widest range of hardware and applications.