With more than 800 features, Navori QL healthcare digital signage has a lot to offer medical professionals:
- Smart content triggering and playback automation. Interrupt scheduled programming instantly and show any content based on user-defined rules. Display emergency alerts triggered by your internal IT systems to any public or staff-facing screen with zero user intervention.
- Background/ambient audio management for lobbies and common areas. Create a more inviting environment for visitors and patients alike.
- A built-in template and ticker designer your staff members will actually want to use. Any non-technical user can create and deploy professional-looking content to any screen in minutes. Create and manage donor walls, funding campaign content, and more.
- An accessible data feed manager that synchronizes real time data from any source with no programming skills required. Display public RSS feeds, XML data, social media content, and internal data with ease.
- Deliver information to any screen or device in your healthcare facility. QL powers interactive kiosks, video walls, or single screens powered by Windows, Android, System on Chip displays, and our own Stix media player.
5 Reasons to Use Digital Signage in Your Hospital or Healthcare Facility
1. Communicate important information: Hospital signage can be used to communicate important information, such as check-in procedures or wait times. This can help reduce frustration and confusion for patients and visitors.
2. Provide engaging and entertaining content: Digital signage can be used to provide engaging and entertaining content, which can help reduce perceived wait times and improve the patient experience.
3. Use for digital wayfinding: Hospital signage can be used for digital wayfinding, helping patients and visitors navigate your hospital or healthcare facility. This can help reduce stress and frustration, and improve the overall patient experience.
4. Improve communication: Hospital digital signage can help improve communication between hospital staff and patients. This can lead to better overall care and improved patient satisfaction.
5. Enhance the patient experience: Ultimately, hospital digital signage can help enhance the overall patient experience. And that’s reason enough to consider using it in your hospital or healthcare facility.
Digital signage is a valuable tool for hospitals and healthcare facilities. If you’re looking for a way to improve communication and enhance the patient experience, healthcare and hospital digital signage is certainly worth considering for your facility.