BrightSign, LLC is a privately held company located in Los Gatos, California founded in 2002 by Anthony Wood, the inventor of the digital video recorder (DVR). BrightSign has sold over 2 million media players to date, and is the global market leader in digital signage media players as named every single quarter since IHS began publishing its “Global Market for Digital Signage” research study. These quarterly studies report on global market share of all media players and PC-based signage solutions combined. BrightSign players are known for their signature reliability, affordability and ease-of-use by the commercial digital signage market worldwide.
About BrightSign player devices
BrightSign’s purpose-built OS delivers superior capabilities with exceptional Full HD and true 4K HDR video quality. This is a stable and dependable solid-state platform that is ideally suited to commercial applications. BrightSign media players are well known for their high reliability and solid performance.
Navori Labs’ QL Digital Signage player software for BrightSign helps existing networks integrate their devices with any QL signage network. This ensures BrightSign devices can seamlessly operate in a mixed media player hardware environment.
Why QL Player for BrightSign?
When you choose the QL Digital Signage solution, you get access to a mature digital signage CMS:
- Navori QL Digital Signage software is certified for BrightSign XT and HD player models
- QL’s Content Manager is an intuitive and powerful HTML5 dashboard you access via your web browser. There is no local software to install or support.
- QL requires no formal training. Your staff is productive in minutes.
- Create and manage your own content libraries and templates. Design news ticker overlays to display permanent information anywhere on-screen.
- Use QL Mobile to control your BrightSign players from any smartphone or tablet. Change what’s playing on screen at a touch of a button. Change the content of your data feeds instantly.
- Update product prices or descriptions right from the sales floor or any other location. Turn screens on or off and control the sound right from QL Mobile.
- Trigger or activate any content from our QL Mobile app. You can also integrate our software with any third-party application using the QL API.
- Create your own content playback rules to automate your messaging. Use live data feeds from various sources: RSS, XML, social media and others.
- QL is secure and scalable. Add new digital signage media players as your business needs change.
- QL Player for BrightSign is a commercial grade software designed for continuous, 24/7/365 operation.
- QL is available in Cloud and on-premise versions. Choose the solution that matches your budget and business requirements.
BrightSign devices can be added to any QL-powered network. Manage any number of devices running on BrightSign, Windows, Android, Samsung Tizen, and LG WebOS.
QL fully supports the BrightSign app ecosystem
QL Player for BrightSign retains access to the BrightSign app ecosystem. This ensures existing users don’t lose access to the critical device remote control, network management, and monitoring features they expect. Anyone running a BrightSign network can switch over to QL and benefit from our advanced digital signage features.
Best of all, users work from a single, unified user interface regardless of the device or operating system running the displays. This unified approach simplifies user training, technical support, and device deployment.
Click here to learn more about QL Player for BrightSign.
About Navori Labs
Navori Labs is a market leader in digital signage software. QL is our company’s digital signage software platform renowned for its ease of use and breadth of features.
Our digital signage software for BrightSign players lets you display any QL supported content including:
- Multi-layered / multi-zoned templates and tickers.
- Dynamic data feeds.
- AI-triggered content (via our AQUAJI marketing analytics software).