Consider that digital signage screens used in retail, corporate communications, or government facilities often vary in terms of size and features. When you deploy the StiX 3700, Android media player, you get a common set of features and a fully harmonized experience across all your screens.
The Navori QL Player software is available for a wide range of devices, including Samsung, LG, Philips, and Sony System-on-Chip screens. So how does the StiX 3700, a professional Android media player compare with these devices?
- Even the most advanced SoC hardware has problems rendering 4K content, and even less so at 60 frames per second, which is required for an effective viewing experience.
- The StiX 3700 Android media player is compatible with every brand and type of screen which simplifies management tasks as every screen is controlled remotely by the Navori QL software.
- The Android operating system lets you install third-party apps, such as TeamViewer or VNC for remote control purposes, or for installing security certificates as required by many corporate IT departments.
- StiX 3700 is more versatile than most digital media players. It supports wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired connections for any network environment.
- You can swap out the StiX 3700 droid media player on-site without having to uninstall or replace the screen.
- StiX 3700 supports touchscreens, sensors, physical buttons, and external speakers via USB or Bluetooth, which isn’t possible with SoC screens.
- You can store up to 1Tb of content via the StiX 3700’s micro SD card slot while SoC screens only offer 8 to 16Gb.
- You can use a 4G or 5G USB modem with the StiX 3700.